Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My vacation in Malaisya




At the end of July I went to Malaysia’s islands. I went there with my family. When we arrived to Lankahwe Island, we started to look for a place to sit in. Then our driver took us too many farms like a strawberry farm and the bee farm. Then we had a fun there by taking photos and testing the strawberry and the honey. Next we went to the sea with a nice weather. My father decides to have a round by boat. We agreed to him but we got afraid from the forest which it’s in the middle of the sea. There were a lot of monkeys followed us because they were hungry. Finally, we had a fun on this vacation and I hope that we will visit another islands.

1 comment:

  1. 90%

    Verb errors:
    1. My father decides

    Wow! What a great trip! You got to do some very interesting things.

    ReplyDelete