Wednesday, November 18, 2009

special sister

Everyone must have a special sister or brother to help you with your problems and to know about you more than any person. About me I have a special sister her name is Sara. She’s my best sister I love them all but Sara little bit different. When I can’t to control the situation I talk to her and she guide me to the right way. Also, she helps me to decorate my school posters. I love her so much because I can tell her everything that happens to me and she told me if that thing is right or wrong. Sometimes we get nervous and we start fighting. However, when she needs me I try to help her on her problems. Finally, I hope that she will stay my special sister on everything.

1 comment:

  1. 100% Very good!

    It's good that you have a sister who can help you with difficult situations.

    ReplyDelete